WEIGHT: 67 kg
Services: Dinner Dates, Ass licking, Cross Dressing, Massage anti-stress, BDSM (receiving)
Alan Ross Hugenot has spent decades contemplating the conundrums of physics, along with the enigma of human consciousness. Hugenot holds a doctorate of science in mechanical engineering, and has had a successful career in marine engineering, serving on committees that write the ship-building standards for the United States. He has pondered the implications of the power our consciousness seems to have over physical reality. Hugenot told of a near-death experience in the s during which he experienced part of this other world.
Hugenot summarized some theories in physics, interpreting how they may point to the existence of a consciousness independent of the brain and to the existence of an afterlife on another plane.
He noted that further investigation reliant on further funding would be needed to verify his postulates. He also noted challenges in trying to verify these ideas in a traditional scientific framework. That data can be accessed from multiple devices—your smartphone, your tablet, your desktop computer. During a near-death experience, theorized Hugenot, the mind may be fleeing a dangerous situation. Because inside and outside is an illusion. It is related to the phenomenon of entanglement: particle A and particle B interact, and thereafter remain mysteriously bonded.
When particle A undergoes a change, particle B undergoes the same change; A and B have, in many ways, lost their individuality and behave as a single entity. What scientists have observed accounts for an estimated 4 percent of our universe. Dark energy and dark matter comprise the other 96 percent. String Theory, much-discussed in mainstream physics, holds that other dimensions exist beyond the four-dimensional concept of the universe.
String Theory views the universe as a world of very thin, vibrating strings. The strings are thought to project from a lower-dimensional cosmos, one that is simpler, flatter, and without gravity. Maybe our bodies could pass through walls if we really believed they could. He looked at some experiments that have shown the power human consciousness has to influence physical reality.